Sunday 4 July 2010

Sundays :)

Dont you love sunday's? Although it's monday the next day, I can't help but feel relaxed.............
I'm sure everyone is familiar with that horrible mental frustration when you are really hungry but you don't know what you want to eat, after an hours pondering I've figured I really want- no really NEED- some pancakes............

But given the fact that I'm fourteen, I have to ask an adult...

I'll make this quick as my tummy is rumbling but I am very grateful for dads-
Although this seems random seen as i was rambling on about pankakes afew seconds ago, but have you noticed when you're being grumpy, they always have the most immature way of making you laugh, like the old "pull my finger", or "I know, I spy, with--" "NO DAD, just don't" or even "lets sing a song!"
I think dads are underrated and need more appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment